The Markets section is responsible for:
- upervision of the securities markets, securities companies, fund management companies and financial infrastructure firms for trading, clearing and settlement on the securities market
- supervision of consumer protection matters in the above-mentioned areas
- matters related to authorisation
- regulations and sanction assessments
- development of regulations in the markets sector, both national and international
- analysis of the security market's functionality and risks
- legal matters related to financial infrastructure firms on the securities market as well as trade and clearing on the securities market.
Susanna Grufman is Executive Director of Markets.